For this post I decided to list books that I have read and would recommend reading. I really enjoyed these books for various reasons which ill explain individually. So beginning with,
1) I’ve Got Your Number By Sophie Kinsella. If you are into funny, romantic books, then this book is for you. It’s very funny, light-hearted and sweet. I really enjoyed reading this book, I would recommend his book!!
2) Red Riding Hood By Sarah Blakely.Who doesn’t like a creepy adaptation of anwell-known fairy tale. I know I do!!
3) He’s Just Not That Into You By Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo. This book is hilarious and for anyone who has seen the film, the book was better. WAY BETTER. I would definitely recommend this book.
4) The Fault In Our Stars By John Green. I absolutely adored this book but I also couldn’t stop crying. It was beautifully written and well worth the read. I was not able to put the book down and I usually wouldn’t opt for sad stories. I would definitely recommend this book but have a pocket of tissues handy.
5) Divergent By Veronica Roth. I saw the cinema trailer and felt I needed to read the book first before I went to see it so I was originally intrigued by the trailer. As always, the book was better than the film and I really enjoyed reading this book, it was thrilling, exciting and to be honest I didn’t want to put the book down.6) You Had Me At Hello By Mhairi Mcfarlane. I read this book so much the spine is all bent but that just shows how much I enjoyed the book. It’s a funny romantic one about two old friends who happen to cross paths again and as it goes some things fall apart so better things can fall together (something like that). I think this book did that perfectly.
7) Be The Worst You Can Be By Charles Saatchi. This isn’t a book I would have normally gone for, In this book Charles Saatchi answers questions from Journalists and readers and you know what? I actually enjoyed reading it. It wasn’t a lengthy book, it was quite humorous and I learnt a few things from reading it.
8) Snow White and the Huntsman By Lilly Blake – Again, another fairy tale but it was such a good read. Especially with our Byronic hero which you cannot help but like plus in the movie Chris Hemsworth plays the huntsman!!
9) The Intimate Adventures of a London Call Girl By Anonymous, this originally started off as a web diary, which was then published into a book. I loved her style and the way it was written, it was witty and entertaining and a good read. Don’t judge this book by its cover!!
10) The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe By C.S Lewis. I liked reading this book because it takes you away from everyday life. You feel as if you are on an adventure with the characters.
What books would you recommend? Have any of you read the same books, if so what did you think of them?
Thanks for reading!